The Original Tour's famous open-top bus tours have become a must-do for any visit to London. You can enjoy…
- Entertaining live English commentaries
- Informative multi-lingual commentaries
- Three fantastic tour routes
- 90 convenient stops close to London’s major landmarks, attractions, museums and shops
- Spectacular views and photograph opportunities from the top of their double-decker buses
- A flexible 24-hour "hop-on hop-off ticket"
- Plus a free Thames circular or hop-on hop-off cruise
- And a Kids’ Club including an activity pack and a unique commentary
Also there are 3 FREE WALKING TOURS included in the price of the ticket!
- CHANGING OF THE GUARD WALK
See Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace and the regiments that guard them in this exciting walk as you march alongside the guards at Buckingham Palace.
- ROCK 'N' ROLL WALK
A 90 minute walk through the heart of the capital's rocking heritage: The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, David Bowie and The Sex Pistols - it's only Rock 'n' Roll, but I like it!
- JACK THE RIPPER WALK
Walk in the footsteps of the world's most infamous serial killer as we reveal his murderous tale from the dark streets of Whitechapel in 1888.
View the tour routes and starting points body downloading the latest Tour Map.